Sunday, May 31, 2009

Appreciation

May 31, 2009 Sunday
Well, we are leaving today for Jackson to see mom and then to Gulf Shores. It is birthday week for us. Gloria is June 1st and Melissa is June 4th so we celebrate all week. It is a fun week for us!!
I am currently finishing up the conclusion for the book project. I have been asked by the publisher to get as many endorsements as I can get to put in the book. So if you want to endorse me and the book please do so, I have had some of you do that already. Thank you! I feel awkward asking people to endorse, or in other words “praise me”. But you got to do what you got to do.
If there is anyone you know that would like to get this blog each day; if they are on facebook invite them to join, if they aren’t we can email it to them, just have them email me so I can have their address.
I want to thank all you again for being so supportive during the past 8 months; that’s how long I have been doing this blog. A lot of people have come and gone, but I was not expecting the numbers that stayed. I am over whelmed by you guys! You all are so awesome and I am very thankful for each of you. I could not do this without you.
I am excited about the book project and will give you more details when they are available. I hope you will all be ready to get a copy when it’s ready. Have a great Sunday and we will get back on track tomorrow from beautiful Gulf Shores!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment