Friday, May 29, 2009

Driven

May 29, 2009 Friday
The past two days have been an adventure to say the least. I find out that the publisher I was going with is not the publisher that I will be going with for various reasons. So I find myself in a position that I don’t know what to do. Seems like everyone has an opinion and I don’t know who to trust. Then my mom calls, never know what’s going down, but she simply lays it out there for me. Relax; if it is God then it will work out. No worries. Then Melissa basically tells me the same thing. I also got several texts and messages through the day with the same message. Thanks to all who have listened and responded with great and awesome encouragement.
I am a driven person, which can be great and be terrible. When I set my sights on something, I don’t stop until it is accomplished. If it is the right thing, then awesome, if not then it is terrible. I am learning to slow down and allow God to operate in my behalf. I have a destiny, so if I am going to write about it, I have to walk in mine as well. I know that all things will work out in due time. Not always my time, but in DUE time. I sometimes don’t like due time, but when all is said and done, due time is the best time. So learning to relax and do my part, but at the same time allowing God to do His part. That way I don’t have to re-do it, who has time for that? Thanks again for all your encouragement!! I appreciate and love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment