Saturday, May 16, 2009

Push, Pull, or Drag

May 16, 2009 Saturday
I can’t seem to get away from the excellence vein that we were talking about the other day. I really desire to have excellence in my life. The only way to have excellence is to be around excellence. I try to put myself in the company of people that show excellence in their lives. We seem to conform to our environment. If you are around excellent people you too will become excellent or you won’t stay around them. I find myself being drawn to people of excellence. This pushes, drags, pulls, and leads me to be more excellent as well.
I am seeing the having excellence is a full time project. Doing things right the first time around is the best way. It takes more time on the front end but saves you time on the back end, because you are not having to go back and re-do it. I want to be pushed and disciplined in these areas of my life. I am at a point now to where I want the best for my family and myself. Didn’t say I want the most expensive, but I want the best, for us, but ask anyone I demand that we give our best too in everything we do. I can’t expect the best if I am not giving my best. That would not be integrity or excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment