Monday, May 4, 2009

Diversity

May 4, 2009 Monday
I was looking at the members of the facebook group, the email recipients, those that follow the blog; in other words, all those that are receiving this each day. One thing that jumped out at me was the diversity of the people. There is a wide range of people that get this each day. I see saved folk, unsaved folk, black folk, white folk, country folk, city folk, male folk, female folk, younger folk, older folk, inside folk, outside folk, school folk, working folk, retired folk, War Eagle folk, Roll Tide folk, even some USM folk. I saw hunters, fisherman, chefs, moms, dads, grandparents, beach lovers, mountain lovers, water skiers, and snow boarders. I saw all sorts of folk.
The one thing that I want to be sure and get across to each of is this; I care about each and every one of you. I care about each group of people that read this blog. I try to be fair and just to each of you. I know that everyone is not going to like what I write, but that’s fine. The main thing is that you know how much I do care about and love each of you. You are all very special to me. I love the diversity of the group and welcome your input. Thanks again for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment