Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dream

May 21, 2009 Thursday
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr gave the greatest speech I have ever heard. His “I Have a Dream” speech is awesome. The fact that he had a dream, expressed his dream, and went after his dream is the truly amazing part. Let me ask you, “Do you have a dream”? I do! I have a dream of writing, of helping people reach their destiny, of helping people with personal development of adding value to people. Those are the things that I dream. If you have a dream are you willing to express it? I do so everyday, I make my dream public so that I am accountable and so that I can remain focused on it. If you have a dream and you voice it, are you going after your dream? I am actively pursuing my dream. My decision to start writing, speaking, and doing personal/leadership development coaching is pursuing my dream full time with all that I have within me. Be a dreamer!! Voice your dream!! Go after your dream!!
If you know anyone who would like to read this each day, invite them join the group page. It is an open group. If they are not on facebook, I can email it to them as well; all they need to do is send me their email address.
If you are on Twitter you can add me if you want, scottwimberly is my user name.

No comments:

Post a Comment