Saturday, July 25, 2009

Take notice

July 25, 2009 Saturday
We all have a purpose and a destiny. You have heard me say that over and over again. Yet some of you look at your life and wonder if I am crazy. Well, I might be, that’s beside the point, but I will always believe that we all have a destiny. You may look at your life and not see the things you want to see. You may not be doing the things you want to be doing or dream about doing. You may see your life as insignificant and/or unimportant. We all have to go through times of growing and establishing a sound, good, strong foundation. The thing is while this is taking place nobody sees us, nobody notices us, we are taking for granted, over looked, stepped on, stepped over, passed up, passed by, forgotten, and left out. Trust me when I say this, you are being watched, but not in a bad way. You are being noticed, but in a positive way. There are folk like myself that take account of and notice people all the time. I have made it a lifestyle to take notice of people and where they are; as in their personal growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment