Saturday, July 18, 2009

Choo choo

July 18, 2009 Saturday
Every person’s life counts for something. We all do have a unique purpose here. I really do believe that; even though I see folk all the time not living to their fullest. Not to say that they are any less because of it. It doesn’t matter if your life looks like a train wreck it is not too late. We all have made mistakes and made bad decisions. Trust me I have made some insane decisions in my life. I have made some massive mistakes in my life. There are people that will never like me or listen to me because of the things that I have done, but I know that there is still purpose and destiny left in me. The same goes for you, if you are waiting until you are perfect, it ain’t gonna happen. Start make the necessary changes in your life, sure, but know that perfection isn’t the goal. Destiny is the destination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment