Sunday, July 5, 2009

Focus on...

July 5, 2009 Sunday
I am still on the focus thing today. We really need to focus on our strengths. Focus on the things that we do best. If something is a weakness; then let it go, unless it’s a character weakness. I will never be able to sing well, no matter how hard I work at it. So why would I focus on my singing? I need to focus on the things that I do well. I do focus on my poor people skills because that is a character weakness. That is something I have to work on. However, I focus most of my attention on my strengths. Don’t worry about the things you don’t do well, that is someone else’s area of strength. Work in your strong area that is what will bring you the greatest return, the greatest joy. Put your biggest effort in your best area. Work hard at it and also work smart at it. Focus on your strengths not your weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment