Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I can't

July 1, 2009 Wednesday
It’s amazing how we sometimes let little things stop us dead in our tracks. Whether it’s fear of unknown or fear of failure, even insecurities, which all are tied together with the fears. One phrase that I hear that I can’t stand is, “I can’t.” That one statement will stop great things from taking place. When we say “I can’t” we essentially are saying that what God intended on us doing, what He put us here to do, we aren’t able, in other words, God was wrong. Don’t give up and quit because you don’t think you can do something or another. It may take some time, practice, effort, hard work, and determination to get it done, but you can do it. We are too quick to judge ourselves on what we think or feel. You got to know you can do it. You have to know that it can be done and it can be done by you! Keep trying! Don’t quit! Never give up! You are more than able!!

No comments:

Post a Comment