Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still Growing

July 16, Thursday
To say that I have had a lot on my mind the past week and especially the past few days is an understatement of massive proportions. Most of the stuff I will write on here about and some is just for me. This thing with relationships and trying to fix or repair folk has really hit home with me. Also, the fact that people are the most important resource we have. Yet we spend so much time in unforgiveness mode, mad at folk, trying to get even with folk, withholding ourselves from folk, and I could go on and on, because I am guilty of all of these. I will be the first to admit that my people skills still stink. I am actively working on improving them. It’s amazing, I clear one obstacle and there sits another. Ahhh, such is life, I know it’s all part of growing and maturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment