Monday, July 20, 2009

Confident not controlled

July 20, 2009 Monday
This self-confidence thing really gets at me. I know that when I have trouble with my self-confidence that I let folk control me. Self-confidence is truly a powerful tool when used the right way. Not allowing self-confidence to escalate into arrogance is a key. But when we have self-confidence then we won’t let other people control our actions nor our emotions. When I dealt with a lack of self-confidence I found some folk; just a couple, that would help me to build my self-confidence. I didn’t let those that would use it against me get close enough to hurt me at that time. Now, I can allow anyone to get close because my self-confidence is now strong enough to where others can’t control me any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment