Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pick and choose

July 23 2009 Thursday
I have really enjoyed the time in Jackson with my mom. I have come to realize that life is really all about relationships. I have this mentality that I can just pick and choose who I want to be friends with and who I don’t. Funny thing though, when I get done with my list, it always seems to get changed. God has a way of rocking things. I see more and more that we all need one another. I know that some folk just aren’t going to get along that well, but when it comes down to it, we just need to love each other and don’t let stuff get in the way of relationships. I know that I have a lot to learn when it comes to people skills, but I am learning. So for all that I have offended or upset I apologize with all my heart. Even though it may not seem like it, I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment