Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting to know you

July 24, 2009 Friday
I have spent the past two days in Jackson. I got to visit with mama which is always good, but also was able to “network” with people. I met some new folk and got re-acquainted with some folk I haven’t talked to in years. The root behind it all was the book coming out and the one I am writing. This networking as it is called it simply getting to know people. For me that is a stretch, I don’t get to know people very well, but it was been an awesome learning experience. Learning to open up to folk and just build relationships on all different levels is not something I am good at; YET. I am working on it though and it’s not so bad. The point of my rambling is that we all have areas that we have difficulty with in our lives, but we know that it is something that we have to work on. For me building and maintaining good healthy relationships is that area. For you it may be something totally else, but don’t put it off any longer. For those that I met this week and those that I got to see again after a long time; I want to thank you for allowing me into your life. I have the most amazing and awesome people around me right now and I am very thankful for each and every one of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment