Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Now

June 14, 2009 Sunday
I was able to send the manuscript to the editor once again. I was able to use a friends computer since I am still trying to get set up on Mac. Thanks to Mark and Wendy though they saved the day!!! Next up, "What Makes a Winner?" Using athletics as the back drop for a book that talks about the characteristics of winners. I will be at Tuscaloosa Academy, Jackson High School, UA, and USM to get the resources for this project. That's where we are as of now.
Once again I want to thank everybody for all the comments and notes. I hope you will continue to give me the feedback, both the good and the bad. Thanks also to those that have invited their friends to join the group or by email. There are several different methods of getting the blog now.
Each one of you has a special part in this blog and in the book project. I may be the one writing it, but you have a part as well. From those that read and those that read; then comment, to those that invite people. You are all a part of the process.
Thanks again for making this a fun, exciting, and a learning experience. I look forward to much more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment