Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let it go

June 24, 2009 Wednesday
Here in Addison for Melissa's grandfather's funeral. It is not as hot or as humid up here. But it's still Alabama summer.
We have been talking about humility and forgiveness the past few days. I have noticed that when I forgive people I get more secure in who I am and that makes a tremendous difference in all areas of my life. It is amazing the power that forgiveness has in our lives. I see so many people that are so bound up in unforgiveness and how it affects other areas of thier lives. Please let go of unforgiveness before it has time to take root in your life. Be the stronger person and let it go. It does take strength to forgive and live a humble life, but it is so much better than being tied up in bitterness and resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment