Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quick to Forgive

June 17, 2009 Wednesday
Still no computer for me. It is taking forever to get the Mac updated so I am still reading and just listening to what to do next. It has not so bad, just hope it operates like I want it to.
I was thinking about the forgiveness issue and how we can forgive someone even when they don't ask for it. A concept that I am really trying to use. Just living in an atmosphere of forgiveness in the past few months has brought me a lot of peace. There is nothing like it. It is undescribeable to say the least. Peace that comes from forgiving others whether they deserve it or not, even if they never ask for it or not. There is no greater peace than a clear, clean, and open conscious. Forgive quickly and completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment