Monday, June 15, 2009

Doing Right...

June 15, 2009 Monday
Have you ever noticed that the harder you try sometimes, the harder it gets? I can tell you that when you are doing the right thing, that is when you will run into most of the opposition. I have noticed that when I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, that is when things seem to be the hardest. So don't let it confuse you when things seem to be going against you. If you are doing the right thing, then it is expected. The world seems to be opposed to people that do right no matter what the situation. It seems contrary to common sense, but common sense isn't so common anymore.
I encourage you today, to examine your motives and your heart, then your actions. If they are all pure then you are doing the right thing. Don't let the obstacles, the hick ups, the stuff that comes against you to stop you, confuse you, or discourage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment