Saturday, June 13, 2009

What A Day

June 13, 2009 Saturday
When I started to back up my book manuscript and blog yesterday my computer died, and I mean died. Had to take it to Wycomp to try to save the data. I got most of the data, the book and blog, all of my documents basically. But I had no computer, but they had a MacBook there and I had really wanted one, so the dealer worked a sweet deal with me. I have a new Mac. Not the biggest or the best, but just what I needed.
It is times like this in the past I would gone to pieces, not knowing what to do, but all I could hear was my mom saving,"Scott, if it is meant to be then not even you can mess it up". I know that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, so why worry. This is a minor hick up in my life, nothing major. It is good to know that even when things go wrong that we still can have a peace and rest that only comes from being right where you are supposed to be, doing exactly what you are supposed to be doing. Being in the pocket! For me that comes from being in God's perfect will. I think that is the only place we will ever have that peace and rest that we all desire.
Hope you have a great weekend! love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment