Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bad Decisions

June 20, 2009 Saturday
We can never let our circumstances get us down or worse yet stop us. Too many times I hear myself and others saying, "Well, I can't do that because..." We need to stop making excuses based on our past and/or our present circumstances. Just because you didn't finish high school, go to college, had a child at an early age, got a divorce, or any other decision that now doesn't look good, that doesn't mean you are not fit. Too many times those people telling us, "No you can't do that," are not right. Stop believing the negative and the poor mouthing about yourself. You made have made some bonehead decisions in your life, but who hasn't. I certainly have made some insane decisions, but I still have breath and that means I still have destiny in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment