Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Your Gift

April 28, 2009 Tuesday
Well, I guess it is officially official now that I will not be back at Open Door next year. May 21 will be my last day. During the summer I will be finishing up the book project about destiny. Also, I will be doing some writing at Tuscaloosa Academy. I will follow the football program and possibly some of the other teams in order to work on a project about building character in athletes. This will be a major transition in my life.
When it comes to using your gift/talent you need to be in the best possible position. The Bible says that your gift will make room for you. I see this happen all the time. When you let your gift/talent do the talking for you, then you don’t have to try to make a place for yourself. When you are doing what you are good at then people will seek you out. But when people try to manipulate or jockey for position, then it is very obvious and very awkward. Just do what you do best! Keep doing it, do it right, do it to the best of your ability, and never give up. You all have an awesome gift/talent, don’t doubt yourself. Don’t think or let anyone tell you that you are not good enough. Be steadfast in what you know is right. Never, never give up! Don’t be discouraged when things don’t look like they are going to work out, just keep on trying.
Check out the site www.scottwimberly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment