Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break Ends

April 19, 2009 Sunday
Well, spring break officially ends at midnight tonight. Back to the school routine, up at 4:30 AM, gym, school, etc… But for only 5 more weeks, then I can sleep in til 5:00 AM!!
We were talking about how love affects us, especially in our destiny walk. There is no way we can make it on this planet, be productive, be happy, leave a great legacy, and fulfill our destiny if we don’t love others. It all starts with loving ourselves first. No one knows us like we do, we see, hear, and know everything we do and say. That at times, makes it hard for us to love ourselves. But know this, you can love yourself, you must love yourself. You are the only self you will ever have. You can be stuck with you or you can have to great pleasure of being with you all the time. Because everywhere you go, there you are.
I really want to develop myself into the type of person that I want to be around and that attracts others as well. I want to develop myself into the type of person that people seek out in a crowd. I want to develop myself into the type of person that people want to hang out with, that want to talk to when they need someone to talk to, and just to hang out with too. I know that I am not there yet, but I am working on it. It starts here at home and I am striving to be the person that I am supposed to be to my family. It will only happen if I first love myself and then love those around me. We all can have this love, it is available to you and to me. All we got to do is ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment