Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Find Your Destiny

April 20, 2009 Monday
Can you believe that over 600 people are reading this each day? I still have a hard time getting a hold of that. But I am excited about what is going on. I have 2 chapters done in the book. I am still looking at the title. Not sure if, Everyday Decisions Determine Our Destiny, is what I want to go with. If you have suggestions feel free to let me know.
I have been talking to a friend that puts together a magazine and there is a chance that I may be contributing to that as well.
I wanted to look at what we have been talking about; destiny. We are exploring the things that make up our destiny, but I wanted to look at destiny as a whole. We all have a destiny. There is no one reading this that does not have a purpose/destiny. Not everybody fulfills there destiny. Not everybody knows what their destiny is supposed to be. But that does not change the fact that we all have a distinct destiny. You are here for a specific reason. There is no one else on this planet like you, not in the past nor will there ever be another person like you. No one can do what you are supposed to do just like you can. Someone may end up having to do it for you, but it would not be like you doing it. I am excited about people starting to explore their destiny. Be active in your destiny. Don’t react but be proactive. Be a person of action! Explore your destiny today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment