Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7, 2009 Tuesday
When you start moving through transition your mindset begins to change. I can already see that happening in me. I don’t think the same way I did just two months ago when I first started feeling change taking place. I look at circumstances and situations differently now. Not that it was wrong before but different now. I see things from a different perspective. I have experienced even more forgiveness in my life. I can tell that forgiveness will be an ongoing occurrence from here on. Each time I forgive and/or ask for forgiveness there is a peace that envelopes me. It’s indiscernible. Also, knowing that I am using my talent/gift brings peace, especially when I don’t know what tomorrow holds.
Don’t live another day without the peace that forgiveness brings and that being in your destiny brings you. Live your life to the absolute fullest. Don’t leave anything behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment