Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

April 12, 2009 Sunday
I pray that everyone has an awesome Easter. Sunrise service anyone? I remember a couple of sunrise services in Rockville, with the turkey’s gobbling as Bro. Joe spoke. Sunrise service and turkey’s gobbling wow!!
Oh yeah, in yesterday’s blog, I did mean that “without Jesus none…”
I am going back to the basics on the project Everyday Decisions, we will start with forgiveness. I know that beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything we do starts and ends with forgiveness; in the middle there is forgiveness. We have spent time in the past talking about forgiveness, but I want to just hit a few things as I start the project.
Also, in June we will open up the blog to your questions. This gives you a good 6 weeks to be thinking of questions that you would like to ask. You can go ahead and start sending questions you may have and then in June we will discuss them.
I really want to hear from you as I write this book, your input is important. Also, after speaking with a couple of author’s; they advice was to get as many people as you could to already be reading your stuff. So I am asking you to invite as many people as you think would like to join A Walk or if they don’t have facebook, to ask if they would like to receive it by email. We are at around 535 people right now. I am blown away by that!! Thank you so much for all you have done.
I want to keep it light today, go and enjoy your Easter!! Love you all and remember to give thanks where thanks are due!

No comments:

Post a Comment