Friday, April 24, 2009

Perspective

April 24, 2009 FridayIt seems like as soon as something great happens; something bad happens. However, it is my responsibility to see that the bad is not bad but rather a good thing. There is a Bible verse that says something to the effect; those things meant for my bad or harm, God will turn it around. Well I don’t know about you but this boy is ready for him some Turn It Around!! Most of the stuff that we consider bad isn’t so bad. It’s all in your perspective. How we look and evaluate things. To tell the truth my perspective seems to be changing all the time. It’s like being in one of those restaurants on the top of a building that is rotating. You are constantly getting a different perspective of the landscape around you. That’s the way my life has been here lately, my perspective has been constantly changing. This is allowing me to see things from other people’s point of view. With the changing perspective has come more mercy, compassion, understanding, forgiveness, and love. I am thankful for this change. I now see people and circumstances in a way that I was never able to see them before. So the bad hasn’t really been so bad after all. It’s all in how you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment