Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stretch

April 25, 2009 Saturday
There have been a lot of changes in the Wimberly’s lives this past week. We went through some transition, rejection, change, growth, stretching, and the sort. I ended up Thursday getting to bless Melissa with a new Toyota Forerunner. Her vehicle had been acting up more and more. Finally it came time to do something about it. I could have looked at it as a major problem and situation, but rather the perspective I choose to take was that it was a positive situation and it worked out great. At the same time I was dealing with the Toyota dealer I received a note saying that I had found a buyer for a piece of property we had been trying to sell. In this economy that is a good thing. Also, got a note that I had a brand, meaning that scottwimberly.com has been branding and ready to go. That will come in great with book marketing.
All in all it was a week unlike any other week in my life. I am learning to stretch, to grow, and how to see things from the correct perspective. It truly does make all the difference in the world. Just change your perspective and you can change your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment