Thursday, August 27, 2009

wins and loses

August 27, 2009 Thursday
I just want to thank each of you that have sent notes of encouragement through the past year. I really do appreciate each one of them. Even those that aren’t positive notes, I still take it as encouragement. We can learn from the positive as well as the negative. I know that I learn more from adversity than I ever do from winning. I rarely learn much from a win, but from a loss I learn volumes. It is good to have wins though, it means we are learning from our loses. Wins are good but loses teach us more about ourselves. I am thankful for what I have learned about myself in the past few weeks and months. I didn’t like it, but I am glad that I learned it. Now the key is don’t make the same mistakes over again. Once we have learned something, put it in to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment