Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oil change

August 26, 2009 Wednesday
I got to thinking about being drained and how it’s not always a bad thing. I feel like I am due for an oil change. I have oil in me, but its low and not any good now. It’s time to change the oil in me, just like in your car. It is way past due in life for a good oil changing and cleaning up on the inside. So you see, all in all the drained feeling, although it isn’t a great feeling, is not bad at all. Now it is time to put in the fresh new oil to replace the old. It’s the oil that reduces the friction of life. The saying is that as iron sharpens iron so one person sharpens another. When you sharpen something there is friction and sparks are flying everywhere. So you got to have the oil to keep it from getting too hot and messing up the iron.
I want to thank you for taking the time to read my daily posts. I know it can be overwhelming at times, especially if you don’t check your facebook each day. If you had rather get this by email we can arrange that too. Starting Jan ’10 I won’t be doing a daily blog on facebook but rather twice a week. I may continue to add to the blog each day but not mailing it out on facebook. I think this is better, but since I have committed to a daily blog for a year I will do so until Dec 31. Thanks again for sticking it out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment