Saturday, August 15, 2009

Difference Courage

August 15, 2009 Saturday
August is half gone today; this year is escaping so fast. This means that our lives too are moving so fast. I have been talking about courage a lot here lately and the more I write about it the less courage I find that I have today. If I had courage I would have done the right thing more often in my life. If I had courage I would in turn have more integrity in my life. However, I believe that we can build our courage just like anything else. The more we practice courage the stronger it becomes in us.
I don’t know about you but I want to make a difference in the people around me. I want to make a difference in the world. I want to make a good and a positive difference in people. I know that I have made serious mistakes and I apologize for them all. I want to be transparent and live my life open and honest; with no walls. I know this takes courage, but I am determined to overcome the mistakes and sins of my life to make a stand for courage and to make a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment