Monday, August 24, 2009

Calming Peace

August 24, 2009 Monday
One of the things in life that I want is to be a peacemaker. I have said before that I hope that one day when I walk into a room that no matter what someone is going through that they know that everything is going to be ok. Not because of me, but because of who I am and who’s I am. The fact that I carry the Peacemaker inside me is more than enough. I so desire to have a calming effect on people. To be like the bomb squad and defuse the situation and not blow up people is my desire. We either carry a bucket of water with us or a bucket of gasoline; it’s one or the other. I am tired of being the cause of people’s pain and causing situations to be worse because of me. Peace is the key. Security that comes from the peace we carry. Security in knowing that I have the Peace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment