Thursday, August 20, 2009

baseline courage

August 20, 2009 Thursday
As I mentioned earlier, courage is the first characteristic or quality in the book project that I am working on; Playbook of Champions. I see the need for courage in my life, in so many different aspects. When I find myself hiding it is because I am scared and don’t have courage. I see now that I have spent my entire life hiding. Whether it is mentally, physically or spiritually, it is the same. I have lacked courage in all aspects of my life for all my life. Only now am I starting to develop the courage necessary to come out of hiding and face the world as it is. There are so many variables and so much that is unknown, but hiding is not the answer; courage is the answer. Courage to come out of hiding is hard for me but I am doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment