Sunday, August 16, 2009

To be real

August 16, 2009 Sunday
The more I write about courage the more I realize that it is involved in just about everything we do. It takes courage to be real and be who you really are these days. I know I have been so guilty of not being my real self too many times. But with the courage that can only be from God, those days are over. We must be real; we must be who we really are. The courage to love yourself, not to have self-hate, which I have lived with for all my life basically has to go if we are going to be real and difference makers. The courage to accept ourselves, not as we are so much, but to accept ourselves and make the changes necessary, to grow. This courage is innermost and only is for those that are serious about destiny and making a difference in the world around them. This is the courage that I am striving for, not there yet, but striving for daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment