Sunday, December 20, 2009

Peace leads

12-20-09 Sunday
While working out yesterday I thought about what does having peace in my life mean for me. I first thought that I would never have any more trouble or hard times; but then quickly realized that was not true. However, I did realize that having peace in my life would keep me during the trouble and hard times. There are times when peace will take you through hard times and lead you through trouble, but when you come through it the peace you have is even stronger. You will be tested in life; even if you have all the peace a person can contain. The testing is for our benefit though. Hold on to peace no matter what the situation. If you don’t have peace in your life right now; then it is time to get it.
If you are in Jackson, AL tomorrow; stop by Pine City Bakery 11:30-12:30. We will be there for a book signing. Even if you don’t care about getting the book; stop on by and visit anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment