Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holding Pattern

12-23-09 Wednesday
We are getting so close to the end of the year. So many folk, me included, are saying they will be happy when this year is over. I am looking forward to getting a fresh start in ’10. There are so many things that I will be doing differently not just in the next year, but for the rest of my life. I don’t want to continue to stay in the same pattern I have been in for so long. It’s like an airplane in a holding pattern above the runway. In many ways for too long I have been in a holding pattern. It is time for change, growth, and maturity in some areas of my life.
First and foremost will be the way that I treat those close to me; my wife, daughter, mom, in-laws and so on. Basically the way I deal with people will be better. By learning that it’s not about me has really helped. That is what I will be working on for the New Year and the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment