Thursday, December 24, 2009

No matter what

12-24-09 Thursday
Happy Christmas Eve! I really hope that you are having a great Christmas season with your family and friends. I determined yesterday that I will do what is right even when it hurts. It’s easy to do the right thing when it benefits us or when we are seen doing the right thing by others. However, what about when no one sees and it is not easy? That is when I want to do the right thing. I have determined that I will live with integrity in my life. This was the basis of what we are celebrating right now. Mary and Joseph did the right thing; despite it being unheard of and very difficult. What this couple did 2000 years ago should give us the incentive to do so today. To determine to do the right thing no matter how difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment