Thursday, November 5, 2009

where you heading

November 5, 2009 Thursday
I would like to wish my mama a Happy Birthday today. Today is her 39th BD (again). I am excited about getting to run down to spend some time with her today.
I have been hearing a lot about self-image this week. I know we have covered that quite a bit in some past writings. However, I wanted to say one more thing about it. It goes along with what I have been saying about focus and all that. How do you see yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? The two things that will determine a lot about where you will be in 5 years are the books you read and the folk you hang out with. Those are two of the biggest influences in your life. You may be saying I don’t read books or listen to them on CD or IPod . There you go that will tell a lot about where you are heading. Also, your friends are crucial, because they influence you. Check out your plan and see where you are heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment