Monday, November 16, 2009

learning to listen

November 16, 2009 Monday
Learning to listen can be difficult for some, it has been for me, but I am learning. Learning to listen is simply taking the time to see something from another person’s perspective. Sounds easy enough; so why so difficult to do? I am seeing that for me it is pride more than anything. I see that in my life and it hurts me. However, I am turning that hurt into empathy. Meaning that I will begin to humble myself and listen to others. Listening is the way we learn. Also, we have to learn to listen; so it goes both ways. I am hearing much more than I ever have by listening to others; especially right here in my own home. Take the time to listen to others have to say; it is well worth the effort.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, learning to listen is difficult for someone.its very nice and truth also i'm agree with ur view. if u have a time plz join my blog as a follower.
    my blog address is
    www.gopika-gopikaopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete