Thursday, November 26, 2009

T-Day

November 26, 2009 Thursday
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day and spend some time with family and friends. Today is a day not to be taken for granted; so make everyday a thanksgiving day; in that we are thankful for God has given us. Too many times we focus on what we don’t have or what we have lost during our lives. However, by doing so; we lose the grateful and thankful heart that we need today.
I am so thankful for Melissa and Gloria; those two are the most awesome wife and daughter ever. I am also thankful for my extended family and in-laws. I have been so blessed to have folk that will stand by me and will allow me to stand with them during the good and the bad. Lastly, I am thankful for all of you guys that read my blog and have encouraged me during the writing of Embrace Your Destiny and now The Right Way not My Way; thank you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment