Saturday, November 21, 2009

Reach for it

November 21, 2009 Saturday
I want to give props to the Aggies of Jackson High School. They have advanced to the 4th round of the state football playoffs. As Bubba Butts says, “Only four quarters to Tuscaloosa.” That’s where the state championships will be played in two weeks.
Do you seem to be saying, ‘nothing good ever happens to me,’ ‘I might as well give up,’ ‘I never get the promotion,’ ‘I guess it’s just always going to be like this,’ and so on? There is so much more in store for you in life. Don’t settle for second best in your life. Reach for the top of the mountain. Don’t settle for the average, mediocre lifestyle so many others have settled for today. Keep striving for the best. Believe in yourself and your gift/talent to get you to where you are supposed to be in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment