Tuesday, November 17, 2009

listening to you

November 17, 2009 Tuesday
I have really started to practice the best communication skill of all; listening. I know that I don’t know it all and I don’t want to come across as someone who does. However, I do want to learn. The best way to learn is by listening, I never learned anything when I was doing all the talking. I want to hear what people are saying and this includes you. Let me know what your concerns are, what your hurts are, what your defeats are, what you strengths are, what your victories are, and what your vision for your life is too. I want to learn more about you. Listen is the only way I can do that. You are all so awesome and each of you has a gift/talent that hopefully you are using to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment