Wednesday, January 6, 2010

learn from it

01-06-10 Wednesday
Taking a step back today; I had been thinking about how we only seem to grow when we have been through adversity. Why is it that we say, “the best thing that ever happened to me was…” and then it is usually, not always mind you, but usually, something we would consider a bad thing. We grow through adversity, bad times, discouraging times, setbacks and so on. I rarely learn a thing from my successes, but oh my, I have learned volumes from my failures. I have failed so much that I have learned not to be a failure. Anyways, don’t despise the hard times in life; learn and grow from them. Make the necessary changes so that you don’t have to experience that particular circumstance again and move to the next level. Be teachable and learn, don’t repeat the same things over and over again. Life is school so treat it as such.
If you know anyone that would like to read this blog just have them send me their email or if they are on facebook they can join A Walk Through My Mind. Also, it is available at www.scottwimberly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment