Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Dark side

September 6, 2009 Sunday
I was thinking about Star Wars the other day, the dark side of Darth Vader and all that stuff. We all have that dark side inside of us. We all have those things in us that we deal with on a daily basis. In the church we call it the flesh. We all have to deal with the flesh side; some even call it the mental side. Call it what you will; we all have that “area” that we deal with in our lives. When someone else gets it out in the open and actually does expose that area in their life, we are wishing that we could do that, but we don’t. We are quick to judge and slow to forgive when it’s the other person on the stand, but when it’s us… I know that I am guilty of all of the above; however, I am finding the more that I expose about my “dark side” the more light I have. I keep telling myself, ‘Step into the light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment