Friday, October 23, 2009

Our own worse enemy

October 23, 2009 Friday
I have often heard that we are our worse enemy. I remember T. D. Jakes saying, his biggest enemy was the enemy in a me. I see what he is saying. We can be our worse critic and judge. However, what if we turned that around and became our own biggest fan. I don’t mean to be arrogant or conceited but see ourselves the way we really are. None of us are perfect, but if you are trying to do what is right then you are awesome. If you are speaking the words of life to yourself and others, you are doing great things. You were created by the Creator of the universe; so you have greatness inside of you. Don’t tell yourself that you are not any good, or that you are worthless. That is not true! You are an awesome creation of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment